Sorry for any technical issues! First, please check if your issue/bug has already been reported by viewing our list of Known/Reported Issues & Bugs.
If your specific issue is not listed, or the information below does not help to address your issue; please contact support () and they will look into it for you.
Please provide the following when reporting a gameplay issue:
- Kongregate Username
- PlayFab ID (found under Game Settings)
- Model of your device, & Operating System Version
- Version of the game you have installed (found on loading screen,bottom-left corner)
- Detailed description of the problem
- Screenshots, or a Recording (if applicable)
If you’re having trouble playing/loading/downloading Pocket Politics on your mobile device, here are a few points to consider:
Make sure your device is up to date with the latest OS version available.
Try restarting the device, and making sure all background programs are fully closed (not just suspended) while playing.
Check that there is plenty of free space on your internal storage (at least 1GB) and that the game is not installed on a SD card.
If you are having trouble downloading the game or an update, make sure you have a solid connection to the internet; WiFi is generally recommended when installing/updating the app.
If you’re having trouble loading the Web version of Animation Throwdown:
- Check your browser plug-ins. Most Web games require flash. Check if Flash is enabled on your Chrome or Firefox browser, or up-to-date.
Disable any ad-blocking software. (Optional but highly recommended as it can interfere with the game)
If loading issues persist after trying the above consider temporarily disabling all plug-ins and extensions.